Jan 26, 2015

Under a Lot of Stress?



God led His people out like sheep, He took His flock SAFELY through the wilderness. God took GOOD CARE of them; they had NOTHING to fear. Psalm 78:52,53

I know ... you’re under a LOT of stress, you’re frustrated, worried, afraid and confused … but FEAR NOT and HOLD ON.

Jesus said in Matthew 11:28 -30, ‘Come to Me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you. Let Me teach you, because I am humble and gentle, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke fits perfectly, and the burden I give you is light.’

Stress tends to visit us when we're tired, when we're sick, when we're driving through a crowded metropolis, when we're late for an important meeting, or if we've taken on too many responsibilities. When circumstances are out of our control, we feel stress. When our basic needs are not being met and our safety is threatened, we tend to get anxious. God promises in His Word that He will care for us. When we come to Him for help, He helps. Sometimes it’s a process that takes place for Him to align us and our schedule with His will. Other times, He seems to swoop in … suddenly.

I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of My mouth, and I proclaimed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass. Isaiah 48:3

Don't you worry about a thing. God IS gonna appear on the scene SUDDENLY on your behalf, for HELP IS ON THE WAY.

Have the cares and problems of life burdened you with stress and anxiety, robbing you of peace? Pray the prayer below in faith, believing.

Father, I need You now because I am full of stress and anxiety. Thank You that the promises in Your Word bring comfort. I ask You to come and take My heavy burdens. I take each burden, one by one, and lay them at Your feet. Please carry them for me so that I don't have to. Replace them with Your humble and gentle yoke so that I will find rest for my soul. I receive Your gift of peace of mind and heart. Thank You that I can lie down tonight in peace and sleep. I know that you, Lord, will keep me safe. I am not afraid because You are always with me. Please keep me daily, Lord, in Your perfect peace. In Jesus’ name, amen.