Nov 20, 2013
Let not your heart be troubled. John 14:1
Through the rough times in life God is STILL holding us and He has promised at just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up and quit (Galatians 6:9).
- DO NOT sweat the small stuff
- DO NOT lose hope
- DO NOT give up and quit
- OBEY God's Word and submit to His will
- HOLD FIRM to your faith
- BELIEVE God for your miracle and your breakthrough
- HOLD ON for God answers
- GO FORWARD FROM HERE for God IS taking care of it
- KEEP your head up, don't you ever let up ... this storm will pass
I don’t know what you're going through, but God does and He says, 'DON'T GIVE UP … KEEP GOING … YOU CAN DO THIS!’
Father, help us to hold firm to our faith in You and in Your promises. Our only hope lies in You, Lord God ... drive our hurts and fears away with Your presence and love. Give us grace and wisdom to go through the process and thank You that You will be with us and see us through to victory. In Jesus’ name, amen.