Aug 1, 2013

A Real Rest




[Jesus says] Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to Me. Get away with Me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with Me and work with Me - watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with Me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly. Matthew 11:28-30

BELIEVE that the Lord is FAITHFUL to do as He has promised. Rest in the fact that WHATEVER IT IS, God is taking care of it.

We CAN'T go wrong when we let Jesus take control.

Sleep good tonight. I've got a feeling everything's gonna be alright.

Father, the enemy seems to work overtime to rob us of our sleep that we need so desperately. Wash our worries away with Your love. I curse the attacks against our sleep and rest and I pray the spirit of peace and rest over us as we lay down our cares for the night. In Jesus' name, amen.