Nov 20, 2010

Please Keep My Mom in Your Prayers

Jesus was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5

My mom's red blood cell count and platelets have been real low. The doctors say she must be slowly bleeding somewhere but haven't figured out where yet. The only thing they've suggested it might be is cancer.

I took her for an endoscopy this past Wednesday and all it showed was gastritis. I'm praying that it might have been her stomach bleeding and that the Lord healed it, thus not showing on the test. She's going back in for a colonoscopy next week. After that will be a bone marrow test. I so appreciate your prayers and please keep praying for healing and strength. FYI - she's 70 yrs old and her name is Virginia.

Prayer: Father, I pray that You continue to bring healing, peace & strength to my mom. Give wisdom and direction to the doctors. Thank You that You are our Healer, Lord Jesus.